Best-kept secrets of realtor.com
Bob Greenspan, vice president of industry relations for realtor.com®, shared his seven best-kept secrets of realtor.com® with members of the Pennsylvania Association of Realtors® (PAR) last month in Harrisburg.
Greenspan said, “These secrets are the free benefits that are available to any member of the Realtor® organization. Many of these are things you don’t know about.”
Greenspan shared these free benefits:
- Realtor® profile in Find-a-REALTOR® Directory. All active members of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), who appear within the “NRDS” database, are also eligible to appear in the realtor.com® Find a REALTOR® Directory. Members will need to claim their profile through the realtor.com® control panel in order to add their individual information such as photos, designations and areas of expertise. “I encourage you to go to realtor.com® and take a few minutes to add your photo, your contact information and your website all for free,” said Greenspan.
- Display approved client recommendations. HyperSocial™ tools on realtor.com® help agents get recommendations from their past clients and share them on realtor.com®, the realtor.com® mobile apps, and major sites like Facebook and Twitter. “The Social Connections App for Facebook helps you deliver a true social experience and brings the power of lead-generation to your Facebook page,” said Greenspan.
- Agent branded mobile search (realtor.com® Collaborative Search). A comprehensive real estate search on iPhone/iPad or Android, the agent-branded Collaborative Search allows you to invite clients to use the mobile app branded with your photo and contact information.
- Create a free mobile property website. Create property-specific mobile sites, QR codes, short URLs, postcards and property flyers for all listings available for sale or rent on realtor.com®. This feature instantly creates an individual mobile listing display site and QR code for each of your listings. Greenspan said, “Take advantage of creating these free mobile websites for any of your listings from realtor.com®.
- Facebook Business Page Builder. The Social Connections app from realtor.com® helps you deliver a true social experience and brings the power of lead-generation to your Facebook Business Page. “Our service will power the entire content center section of the page for you with your listing information,” said Greenspan. “You don’t have to do anything. It’s a great way to keep your Facebook business page up-to-date.”
- Realtor.com® International Site. “NAR asked us to translate member listings into other languages,” said Greenspan. “About two years ago at the annual conference, we launched realtor.com® International. We take all of your listings and translate them into multiple languages. We also bring in listings from NAR’s global alliance partners.”
- Find Application. The FIND Application is a professional data application exclusively for MLS members. The applications allows access to a national database with over 100 million property records, all MLS data on realtor.com®, multiple AVMs, school and neighborhood information, and more. In addition, members will gain further consumer exposure on sold listings on realtor.com®.
For detailed information on the above free benefits or to sign up, visit realtor.com®.