Five apps to help Realtors(R) manage calls
The power of mobile technology allows for the ability to manage any information on the go from a mobile device or tablet.
Besides being able to easily access information, there are a number of mobile apps that allow for Realtors® to become even more productive when managing phone calls.
Here are five apps that can help with incoming and outgoing calls:
- Google Voice. Google Voice enhances the existing capabilities of your phone for free. Make calls and send text messages from your Google Voice number. Voicemails can be automatically transcribed to text so you can read them like email. Custom greetings are also available for different callers. [Android] [iPhone] [Blackberry]
- GroupMe. GroupMe is a free mobile application allowing group text messaging. Start group messaging with people already in your contacts. When you send a message, everyone instantly receives it. [Android] [iPhone] [Blackberry]
- Group to Voicemail. Create and manage contact groups that can sync with your Google account automatically. Put your contacts into groups and decide which groups go straight to voicemail. Put your co-workers or clients into groups and send them to voicemail on your days off or allow only certain contacts to reach you during your work schedule. [Android]
- LucyPhone. Never wait on hold again. LucyPhone makes it easy to look up customer service numbers. Use the app to search for a company and give a phone number at which you can be reached. Once your phone is disconnected, Lucy will stay on the line until a live agent is available. Lucy will call you back immediately and connect you. [Android] [iPhone]
- Slydial. Slydial is a voice messaging service which connects you directly to someone’s mobile voicemail. Dial 267-SLYDIAL (267-759-3425) from any landline or mobile phone. At the voice prompt, enter the U.S. mobile number of the person you want to Slydial. [Android] [Blackberry] [iPhone]